Thursday, November 18, 2010

Starting a blog

I feel God has brought me through so many things, especially in these last few years, and while I'm so incredibly busy right now, I'd like to remember the details of his faithfulness to me. So here we go...And here's to hoping my next post won't be in 3 months!

I've contemplated starting a blog for awhile. Not necessarily for anyone else, just for me. But where would it go? To what purpose? Today I was finishing up reading the Old Testament and came across a section entitled "The Book of Remembrance" and thought what a nice idea that is. Here is what it says:
"Then those who feared the Lord spoke with one another. The Lord paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before him of those who feared the Lord and esteemed his name. They shall be mine, says the Lord of hosts, in the day when I make up my treasured possession..."
I want to be His! And I want to remember him always, not just for myself, but I want to share it with others. So...here we go!
Now it's off to work and I'll try and post soon about the big areas of my life: finish building and working on our adoption. Big things are going on in the Stuart household!

No comments:

Post a Comment