Friday, June 22, 2012

A Happy Belated Fathers Day to my husband!

For his first father’s day, I just have to brag on my husband a bit. At just 3.5 weeks old, there isn’t a whole lot Dan is able to do to be a great dad for Gabriel, but there has been so much he’s done for me in the last several weeks that have shown just what a great dad he is, simply in his support for me. He’s changed many diapers, done many loads of laundry and I don’t know how many loads of dishes. He’s picked up the house and offered many words of encouragement to me. He’s done a ton of work outside the house in preparation for Wedley’s homecoming. And seriously, I haven’t heard one word of complaint. He loves us so much and I’m so thankful that this year we were able to celebrate him as a father. Thank you to our Heavenly Father for the gift of our boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment