Saturday, September 15, 2012

Kids Bible recommendation

We got this children's Bible for the boys and have just finished going through it as a family. For anyone looking for a good little kid's Bible, this one is amazing! There are two things I really love about it. First and most important, every story ends up talking about Jesus - from the account of creation, to the first century church and everything in between, it's all about Jesus. Second, even though it's meant for small kids, I as an adult thoroughly enjoyed it and was blessed by it. I found myself getting choked up with tears at times reading it. If you have small kids and are looking for a great book to go through together as a family, I highly recommend this one. I have a feeling we will read through it many, many times.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment