Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A visit with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Brooke

I am so behind on posts I'd like to do, but I'll just try to plug away at them..My brother Jeff and his wife came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. It was so awesome! I've been so excited for Jeff and Brooke to meet the boys and couldn't keep the tears from my eyes when the time came. As we anticipated, Wedly loved them. He continues to ask about them and pray for them (on his own). He was pretty shy when he first met them, but warmed up quickly when they came to visit us at our home. The visit was short, but oh-so-sweet. We can't wait to see them again!!



Wedly had lots of fun with his cousins!

Our family is an ice cream family. And when you run out of spoons, you make do with what you have, even if the only spoon available is half the size of your head! :)

Grandma cuddles are the BEST!

Great company, great food.
 
Scoping out the ice cream options.



Always a game of cribbage.

 
Grandpa showing Wedly his mad skills at drawing/coloring logging trucks.

 Reading with Grandma
 



 

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Sarah. All those boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like the picture of the boys "scoping out ice cream flavors"

    A good quote for the Wedly and Dan Cribbage picture could be " No Papa, sets always gain more points than pairs, I have been trying to tell you this."

    ReplyDelete