Monday, June 10, 2013

Date with Wedly


About a month ago I left Gabe with my mom so Wedly and I could head out on a little date. We made our way to Portland where we caught the Max (Wedly loves the Max) and headed in to Pioneer Courthouse Square where we got a hotdog from a food cart and then splurged on some ice cream. We had such fun together, riding the train, people watching, and running around the big city. We are going to try and make a habit of it...special mommy/son time, maybe once a month or so. I'm looking forward to our next date. I hear there's another good food cart in Portland specializing in authentic Caribbean food, run by a Haitian man. I think that'll be our next destination. Here are some pictures from our special day.








1 comment:

  1. I love you guys! What a good habit to start! Can't wait to see you in a month!

    ReplyDelete